CMA CGM supports Vietnam’s economic growth with Ocean Alliance
“Ocean Alliance is the largest operational agreement ever made between shipping companies. With more than 40 maritime services, we will be sharing our fleet with the largest Asian shipping companies. By offering more ports and more direct calls, as well as better transit times, we will provide our customers with unmatched quality services.” Rodolphe SAADE CEO of CMA CGM Group.
This new offering as from 1st of April 2017 is a cornerstone of our strategy as it reinforces our competitiveness and strengthens our position as a key player in the shipping industry.
CMA CGM Vietnam key informations
Vietnam is uniquely positioned with its strategic geographical location, skilled and affordable workforce and consistently high GDP growth.
Having serviced Vietnam for more than 20 years, CMA CGM Group offers today local and global clients a full range of transportation and logistics services via its 5 agency offices and 5 ports of call.
Via the Ocean Alliance network, CMA CGM offers even better transit times and an extensive global coverage. CMA CGM commits to offering premium services to its customers thanks to a large team of well trained and dedicated transportation experts.
- 5 agency offices and 5 direct ports of call: Ho Chi Minh City, Vung Tau, Hai Phong, Da Nang and Qui Nhon,
- Over 200 dedicated staff
- 5 direct weekly calls from Cai Mep, Tung Tau to North America & North Europe
Ocean Alliance in Vietnam
Key Direct Services with weekly departures:
4 Direct Services to North America:
- 2 directs weekly services to America west coast with JAX and SCS services
- JAX : Nonstop service to Los Angeles in 16 days only
- SCS : direct service to Long Beach in 19 days
- TPX to Prince Rupert in 19 days
- Columbus SUEZ to America East Coast in 29 days to New York
Direct service to North Europe:
- FAL 3: Direct Service from Vietnam to North Europe in 21 days only to Le Havre.
And much more options by connecting Singapore, the new CMA CGM regional hub
- French Asia line 1 service (FAL 1): 24 transit days to Algeciras and 27 days to Southampton and North Sea ports
- French Asia line 5 service (FAL 5): 25 transit days to Felixstowe, Rotterdam (26 days) Gdansk (31 days) and Wilhelmshaven (35 days)
- Pacific Express 3 service (PEX 3) connecting the US gulf via Hong Kong
- Service to Seattle via Hong Kong and Yiantian
- South Atlantic Express service (SAX) to Charleston via Hong Kong and Yiantian
- Mediterranean Club Express 1 and 2 services (MEX1/ MEX2) to West Mediterranean
- Phoenician Express Service (PHOEX) to Adriatic
- Bosphorus Express (BEX) to Black Sea.